- Choose Tools > Edit PDF.
The Edit PDF toolset is displayed in the secondary toolbar.
- In the secondary toolbar, click Crop Pages.
- Drag a rectangle on the page you want to crop. If necessary, drag the corner handles of the cropping rectangle until the page is the size you want.
- Double-click inside the cropping rectangle.
The Set Page Boxes dialog box opens, indicating the margin measurements of the cropping rectangle and the page to be cropped. You can override the crop area you defined, making new selections in the dialog box before clicking OK.
- To apply these settings to additional pages, set the page range or click All under Page Range.
- Click OK to crop the page or pages.
Cropping does not reduce file size because the information is merely hidden, not discarded.