Git by Patrik
The main workflow for a developer will follow these steps
- Create a branch for the changes to be made and give it a name according to the naming convention.
- Commit changes to the branch. There are often multiple commits for a bug fix or feature.
- Push the branch to the remote repository.
- Create a pull request so other team members can review the changes. To incorporate feedback, more commits might be needed and changes to be pushed.
- Complete the pull request and resolve any merge conflicts from changes other team members made after creating the branch.
Leave a Comment
All fields are required. Your email address will not be published.